We have a number of lovely, bright spaces for reading and studying and a large array of resources for borrowing. Senior students have a special area for quiet study.
It is hoped that in their time as both Junior and Senior students of the school, students will become both keen readers and confident and creative users of information, taking full advantage of our Library's facilities.
There are a number of sections in the library resources collection including:
- non fiction
- senior study guides
- graphic novels
- picture books
We subscribe to the EBSCO reference centre; a database of journals and reference books covering a wide range of subjects.
The teacher librarian is here to help you with finding a book or resource to best meet your information or literary needs. Teacher librarians also work with classroom teachers as instructional partners in the learning process particularly in terms of information technology, accessing quality information and research skills. The library assistants are able to assist with borrowing and printing.
- opening hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am-3.30pm
- Years 7 to 12 borrowing: four items at a time for a maximum of two weeks
- computers: 24 PCs are available for individual use
- WiFi access is provided for your personal learning device.
- printing and photocopying: available at student cost.
Click here to access the library catalogue.