Willoughby Girls High School logo

Willoughby Girls High School

Willoughby Girls High School

A Leader in Girls Education

Telephone02 9958 4141



Our school can help with enrolment queries throughout the year.

The Principal is the contact in the school for specific enrolment enquiries. Anyone wishing to be considered for enrolment needs to complete an expression of interest for enrolment form (PDF 35KB) and attach the applicant’s most recent progress report, evidence of residential address and residential status in Australia. This form can be obtained from the school office anytime during opening hours or from the school’s website.


Any student intending to leave the school needs to provide a letter from the parent/carer to the Principal as far in advance of the departure date as possible. A leaver’s form, available from the school's office, is to be completed about a week prior to departure, with all text books on loan returned and monies owing settled, before a transfer slip can be provided.

Local enrolment area

Most schools have designated local enrolment areas. The School Finder shows our local enrolment area. Note: local enrolment areas are subject to change.

For more information, visit high school enrolment.

Download an application to enrol (PDF 5.9MB).

The application form must be completed in English. However, a translated application to enrol may help you to fill out the form in English.

We will assess applications for non-local enrolment on a case-by-case basis.

Distance education

Distance education is an equity program for students who are geographically isolated or whose individual circumstances prevent them from regularly attending school. Students must meet one of the conditions in the Distance Education Enrolment Procedures to be eligible to access this program as a full-time student.

Distance education schools also provide single subjects for students in Years 9 to 12 to enhance curriculum choice. Please contact us for details.

For more information about educational opportunities in rural areas, visit Rural and distance education.

Moving overseas

Moving overseas and need school reports authenticated for DFAT? 

Email document.authentication@det.nsw.edu.au to arrange to bring original documents to 105 Phillip Street, Parramatta 2150.