Look for campus below or click on the map
Willoughby Girls High School
Willoughby NSW 2068 -33.802800 151.199738
telephone 02 9958 4141 02 9958 4141
Parents/carers who wish to contact the school should email the school and include the subject and student's name and appropriate staff member (if known) in the email heading - subject line.
Please attention your email as per the following examples:
- Routine class matters: the subject class teacher
- Class matters of a special nature: the head teacher of the subject
- Wellbeing issues: the year adviser
- Uniform matters, wellbeing issues of a special nature and junior attendance or application: wellbeing head teacher
- Routine enquires about school payments or fees: the school administrative manager
- Matters pertaining to school organisation, discipline and attendance/truancy issues: deputy principal
- Matters pertaining to subject choices, Years 9 and 10 and HSC (Higher School Certificate) requirements and senior attendance or application: deputy principal
- Enrolment enquires, students leaving the school, issues of concern, serious matters or complaints, special enquires and compliments to the school: the principal
If you are unsure of who to contact for a particular matter, please email the school office and the email will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
Parents and the community are welcome to access the Office anytime between 8:30am and 3:30pm. They can also contact the school by:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone (02) 9958 4141
Phone messages cannot be taken for students except in case of emergency.